We meet in the Gwinnell Room each Thursday morning from 10 to 11:30am during school terms. Children are welcome from . . . to months
We want to help babies and toddlers begin to develop social skills and independence through all sorts of games and activities.
- Children can sit and concentrate on jigsaws, paper and crayons and play dough
- The garage, farm or railway stimulate imaginative play
- A slide and a tunnel to crawl through provide more physical challenges
- There is even a tent to hide in
- We have a range of books in a quiet corner
- and there is a simple craft activity each week
- We often finish off with some singing.
At Christmas we retell the Christmas story and at the end of the summer term we have a picnic.